Friday, April 23, 2010

The stinky Side of life is being UnPlugged

Sooo...Today I was thinkin, there is absolutley no one in this world that you can get "close" to without them hurting you or offending you in any way.

NO ONE.

It's because no one is perfect and everyone will fail you in some shape or form, including yourself.

But then again there is someone. Jesus. He is the only one who will never fail me. Everyone else stinks in the event that I will get hurt and be let down but God is always here for me, he seriously is and has never hurt nor failed me. Why not dedicate and devote my life to someone like that. why not.
I need to stay "plugged in" you know, prayed up and in his word. When we UNplug, then living for God can seem so hard and everyone and everything looks stinky. I love you Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment