Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thoughts that consume...

So, I was reading someones blog and she was expressing her confusion on life, who she is, what she's purposed for, and how she should live life one day at a time. I can remember asking myself the same thought provoking questions.



However today i don't see myself asking those same questions. I know why I live, it's to Serve God...to win the lost, tell people just like her of the truth,,,that God is real, he's alive and she can lean on him. I know what i'm purposed to do, to worship him, to give him my life, so that it's no longer my life but a life for Christ.



These thoughts consume my mind. Sometimes I can so easily forget that it's not my life. I made a commitment to Jesus about 7 years ago that my life is his and that i will do anything he wants me to and everything that i do i want to be pleasing to him.



It's just so easy to get distracted and lose sight. (sigh) HE'S REAL, HE'S REAL, HE'S REAL And he loves me. Oh what a privelage we have that Christ would love us. I wish that everyone could know of his love.

dearest,

Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment