Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let's Talk Family Movies!

It seems nowadays movies are full of curse words and sex scenes, you can't hardly find a movie thats majorly clean. In my home we have set a standard that we will only watch movies up  to PG, we thought, why bring the filth from the world into our homes when we don't have to. I'd like to share a website with you guys, it rates and suggests clean "faith approved" movies and tells you just what to expect when it comes to innapropriate content so you know what your getting into. http://www.dove.org/

If you have any family movies that you would recommend please feel free to comment below!


So If you haven't seen Prince Of Persia, you've got to see it! It's an awesome action packed family movie that keeps you on your toes! I absolutley loved it and best of all it was really clean, I don't remember hearing any curse words and there were no sex scenes minus one kissing scene.


The other movie I saw was The Blind Side. Wonderful movie, heartfelt and full of love. There were no sex scenes in this movie either however there were quite a few curse words. I'd definitley recommend this movie although i'm sure lots of people have already seen it. I'm not so sure if young ones would be interested in it though.



Dearest,

Justina

3 comments:

  1. I loved The Blind Side, such an amazing movie. Sandra Bullock is truly a spectacular actress! She won my heart back in her days filming Speed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the blind side, it almost had me crying! I heard about the Prince of Persia but I never saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the site. I have been using imdb.com, parentpreviews.com and pluggedin.com

    ReplyDelete